Preventative Maintenance Program
Our preventative maintenance program is done by Wisconsin's #1 rated team of factory-certified Generac technicians in compliance with Generac's maintenance standards.
We offer Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Operations Inspections.
- General physical condition to include complete housing, mechanical & electrical systems.
- Cooling system to include pumps, pulleys, belts, hoses, radiator, jacket water heater, and coolant medium.
- Lubrication system to include hoses, oil lines, oil level, and oil sample. Lube oil filter(s) are cut open to inspect for debris.
- Air system to include piping and housing(s) restrictions, filter condition.
- Fuel system to include fuel lines, fuel tank integrity, filter condition fuel transfer system, governor and control linkage. Fuel filters are cut open to inspect for algae.
- Exhaust system to include silencer and piping, and exhaust manifold.
- Generator to include coupling and guards, exciter system and exciter air gap, main bearing condition/signs of overheating, and wiring.
- Starting system to include starter, batteries, battery cables, and alternator. Battery static and starting (cranking) voltages are recorded. Battery electrolyte level checked.
- Control Panel/Assembly to include start control and safety controls, remote annunciator and alarms, panel meters and switches.
- Main Breaker and Power Cables to include condition and connections.
- Transfer Switch to include Visual inspection, and operational checks.
Along with our PM program we also offer load bank services. This allows to for us to check operation of the generator with out using the home or building to test the load carrying capability of the system. This will allow us to ensure your generator is always ready when it is needed.